Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hecate, Coorah, and Hyperion

I would love to have a pet of my own. Eric and I bought a dog treat jar and have started saving spare change and singles for when we want to get a dog of our own. For now, I am content to walk across the street and see Coorah and my sister's roommate's dog Brekken. I even get to go to the dog park on Sunday afternoons and play with lots of other dogs. Some weeks I look forward to it more than Coorah, I think.

My sister and brother-in-law also have two cats, Hecate and Hyperion. I have never met Hyperion and Hecate seems rather skittish around people, but I'm sure we will warm up to each other when I go stay with Margaret and Nathan for a few days. I look forward to playing with the cats. We can never have one since Eric is severely allergic.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Maybe you should post about why all our pets have weird names! :)