After class today at 1 I am heading even farther north into the frozen tundra to Duluth for Eric's final football game of the year. I have been a far better girlfriend in the attendance department this year and have only missed one game so far. I have also enjoyed the season much more and I suspect it has something to do with the fact that I have made 3 great friends along the way. We have traveled to almost every away game together and it seems weird that this will be our last trip...
This is also my last game of Eric's. Although he has one more year, I will not be able to make any next year if I go to dental school. Southern Illinois is 9 hours from Winona and with the class load I will be expected to take, there will be no flex time for an 18 hour road trip.
So...hopefully they win on this last game. GO BOO!!!!!!
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
GO WARRIORS!!!
Post a Comment