Sunday, August 9, 2009

Homesick

I knew moving was going to be hard, but not this hard. I miss my family. I miss all the days at home this summer when Mom and I would go for a walk and watch House Hunters and when she was ready for bed I would go watch TV with Dad. I miss being able to go over to Margaret and Nathan's whenever I wanted and see the kitties.

I miss my friends too. Two of them called me today and it was nice to talk to them, but now I feel it even more.

Most of all, I miss Eric. I think being home with my family this summer helped to mask that a little. Now that I am down here where I don't know anyone, I just miss my boo a lot.

I hope starting class tomorrow helps.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I hope your classes went well!

Love you!

Margaret said...

Hey you!!! I know you're busy, but update your blog already!