This past weekend, I made the trip from Shabbona to Alton for dental school. There have been a lot of adjustments to be made this week even.
The biggest change for me so far has been the climate. I keep telling my roommate that we live in the rainforest because it is unbearably humid all day and it always rains between 10 and 11, without fail. For the first time in my life, I know what it is to wake up sweating. It is not pleasant. Hedgie is very happy with the climate, however. I swear she struts around her cage now.
Eric has also been gone for the last 30 hours and it has been really hard. Having just decided to get married and set the date with the priest, it is hard to be apart now. I just want him to be around so we can enjoy this time and plan together. Oh well. He will be here in January.
Living with a roommate again is also different. It has been fine so far and she seems pleasant. I am just looking forward for class to start so I have something to do.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment