Thursday, May 7, 2009

Update

Well, tomorrow is my college graduation...technically. I, like most of my siblings, have chosen not to participate in the actual exercise. I think I will enjoy myself far more by going out to lunch just Eric and I instead, while my peers are graduating.

I move home for the summer in about 36 hours. Weird.

Hedgie has come along very well in getting to know Eric and I. She still balls up and huffs a little when we pick her up, but she has gotten to be quite the little daredevil when it comes to playing with us. After emailing the breeder, we decided that instead of putting her in her snuggle sack every day, we would build her a little playing arena on Eric's bed. She loves it. She has the freedom to walk around more and is not forced to interact with us if she doesn't want to (mostly, though, she will come to me and try to burrow under my legs). We love our little girl :)

No comments: