Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Plans

After 8 days in the warehouse, the idea of a day off just to lay around is glorious in and of itself. I, however, am exceptionally lucky, considering that I get a 4 day weekend and to see some of my favorite people.

Despite the scare my car gave me this week, I am assured that she is fixed and fit to make the long roadtrip I have planned. After getting blood drawn on Friday morning, I am making the 5 and a half hour drive to Beldenville, Wisconsin to spend the night camping with my college buddies. Even though it has only been 2 weeks, I have missed them and am very excited about being able to see them again for the night.

On Saturday, my odyssey continues as I journey to Sioux Falls to see Eric and his family. I am very excited, after not having seen Eric for almost two weeks. I am also anticipating shopping for the cruise with Eric's mom...the poor woman never has a shopping partner.

I will miss things back home this weekend, however. I am have settled ito a cozy little routine in Shabbona and will miss my parents, brother and sister, and of course Hedgie. I will be excited to see them all again on Monday :)

No comments: