Through a series of unfortunate events culminating in the failure of my first class ever, I am a housewife this summer. My plan had been to find a job and live with Eric, but due to conflicting plans on the part of my Casting professor, I will be spending the month of June back in Alton *sigh*.
So, each morning that Eric works I get a honey-do list, mostly involving cleaning and running daytime errands that he can't do because of work. Yesterday morning I went to Walgreens, Valvoline for an oil change, the post office, the bank, and the library. I then proceeded to make the kitchen and the living room livable again after they had been laid waste by Eric's bachelor party last weekend.
So far today I ran to Target to get a few things, hooked up a printer, did 4 loads of laundry, settled in, and am anticipating more general sprucing before Eric gets home at 5.
It does leave me lots of time to work out and read, however...2 things I sorely missed this school year.
Friday, May 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment