I have achieved some great things this past week. Some seem more glorious than others, but I am proud of all my little victories.
The most exciting thing is that I got my first A of dental school...I earned a 90.19 in my Cell Structure and Function class. I barely squeaked it by, but I am still proud.
I also passed the remediation of my morphology practical for the central incisor. The last part makes me especially proud. Waxing teeth is something I have struggled a lot with. I think that failing the practical and being forced to face my issues was the best possible thing that could have happened to me. Even though I'm not fond of the 68 on my grade record, I am relieved that I have mastered the techniques and have had a much easier time of things.
On a more personal note, Eric and I also got engaged recently. This should be no surprise to anyone that knows us well. We have been discussing marriage since May. I just wasnt expecting the ring as early as I got it. I love my ring. It is a simple and gorgeous wedding band. It is truly a stunning piece of jewelry.
On a slightly less grandiose note, I was able, for the first time today, to pick Hedgie up without a towel or shirt. We cuddled for a while and it was wonderful :)
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay! Yay for the perfectly molded toof!
Post a Comment