I am winding down the end of my hell week. In a semester where studying every night of the week is a commonality, this week stood out in particular.
We didn't have any tests or quizzes on Monday (thanks to our amazing class president who arranged this). On Tuesday we had a microbiology test that my roomie, another friend and I spent about 20 hours last weekend studying for. It went well, but was very frustrating because the questions only came off old tests so people who only studied the tests did just as well if not better than we did.
We had a waxing practical in Morphology lab on Wednesday. I am not the best waxer in the world, so this was very stressful for me. We had 4 hours to take a post and wax up a tooth. The tooth that I turned in was much better than the previous one I had graded, so I am optimistic.
And today, we had a biochem test.
I am completely drained.
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment