As the days and weeks fly by with almost startling swiftness, I am growing more and more excited about the major changes coming my way. I am thrilled to finally be pursuing the career I have always aspired to in a more meaningful way, as well as getting a fresh start in a new town.
I am also very excited to go home for the summer. Unlike most college kids, I never went home during the summer and never stayed long at Christmas, so I actually haven't lived at home in almost 4 years. When you go to college, you can't wait to leave the nest and have an almost cocky air about how things will turn out for you. At the end of my four years, I can't wait to crawl back into the nest and catch my breath for a little while.
I am also excited to have my sister and brother-in-law in the next town over. They are officially moving soon and it will make the summer so much more fun to have them close by.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment