Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hard

Wow...it's really been a while since I wrote. I guess that's what happens when your life seems like it's no longer your own.

I'm going through a really hard patch right now and I'm asking for prayers. Most of you that know me well know that I have never liked it here in Alton. Something about the place is just depressing. Maybe it's the many years of sordid history that preceded my arrival. Whatever the reason, I am counting the days til I am done with dental school and can leave.

This semester has been especially hard for me. I miss my family...my friends from undergrad...and most of all my fiancee. The only times that I feel truly good are when I am on my way home, when I am talking to someone from home, and when I am in church. I guess I just need that overwhelming sense of peace that I get there to carry me through my days.

Anyway...just throwing it out there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You.ve got to make it a home for a litle while. Try and keepan opened mind and be a good friend to others who m=need it!! Lord, help me be e ablessing to someone today! Try to keep that in mind...