Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sad Panda

I am a sad panda lately. I have been having so much fun at home this summer and before I know it, I have to live the life of a poor student again :(

Having never come home in the summers between semesters, I feel like I have missed a lot. Mom and Dad have been trying to pack the 2 and a half months that I will be home with equal activities to what everyone else had spread out over summers. So you can imagine why I don't want to go.

Don't get me wrong, I am excited to go and start this new phase of my life that I have worked so hard to get to. At the same time, however, I know that I will never live in Shabbona again and that's a weird feeling considering I spent all of my school years and most of my life early memories here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't be a Sad Panda, you will always be part of Shabbona, your picture still hangs in the High School ;)